The refugeTypical Venetian cuisine, open all year round.
The refuge has a restaurant with seating capacity of around 250 with a panoramic view of the Veneto plain and the Dolomites, a bar and a room for packed lunches. The “Rifugio Bassano” which has been managed by the Coletto family since 2002, is open all year round but closed on Tuesdays November-April. The cuisine is typical of the Veneto region and you can always find "sopressa mushrooms and polenta", "fetuccine alla boscaiola", "gnocchi with malga cheeses", " bigoli with venison", " veal bites" and "baked potatoes".
The refuge does not allow overnight stays. The kitchen opens at midday, whilst in the evening reservation is required. The bar is open all day.
Menu of the dayWhat do we offer today
• Antipasto misto delle festeBooking
• Salame cotto con polenta e scaglie di formaggio stagionato
• Basket of parmesan cheese with gnocchi with malga and blueberry cheesesBooking
• Pumpkin soup with goat cheese and pistachios
• Tortellini in Capon Broth
• Sedanini with chestnut and ricotta cream
• Bigoli al torchio with Cervo ragout
• Baked lasagna with Trevigiano Radicchio, Gorgonzola and walnuts
• Baked lasagna with pumpkin, porcini mushrooms and sausage
• Homemade pappardelle with wild boar ragù
• Vicenza-style cod with polentaBooking
• Mixed boiled with mashed potatoes and three kinds of sauces
• Turkey roll stuffed with pumpkin, mushrooms and bacon
• Wild boar stew with chestnuts and polenta
• Grilled free-range chicken with polenta
• Venison stew with mushrooms and polenta
• Pork shank with polenta
• Grilled sausages with mushrooms and polenta
• Soppressa, polenta, mixed forest mushrooms and Malga cheese
• Veal bites with mushrooms and polenta
• Porchetta from the house cooked in the oven with polenta and grilled peroni
• Grandma's cakeBooking
• Chocolate Sacher Torte
• Apple Strudel
• Homemade Apple pie
• Jam tart with wild berries
• Pears and chocolate
• Tart with mascarpone cream and fresh fruit
BookingBook your table directly online. *
Experience the GrappaCombine history and nature.
With a break in the Italian front in Caporetto, Monte Grappa became the first battle line of the mountain sector between Brenta and Piave. After a dramatic retreat, the Italian troops reached the Grappa.
The refuge has a restaurant with seating capacity of around 250 with a panoramic view of the Veneto plain and the Dolomites, a bar and a room for packed lunches.
The geographical location of Mount Grappa close to the Venetian plain makes it a particularly rich area, both in terms of flora and vegetation.